(03) 8344 8102 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Informatics Specialist
- Immunology, Viral Infectious Diseases, Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare Associated Infections, Host Pathogens Interactions
- Education & Professional Development, Computational Science and Genomics, Global Health, Indigenous Health, Public Health, Clinical and health systems research
- Department of Microbiology and Immunology (DMI)
- Lab Group(s):
- McVernon Group
Priyanka Pillai is the Health Informatics Specialist for the Australian Partnership for Preparedness Research on Infectious Disease Emergencies (APPRISE) and the Doherty Institute. Priyanka’s role supports a geographically distributed network of data holders and researchers and provides expert strategic advice to facilitate national and international information sharing. Priyanka comes from a Bioinformatics background and has a Master of Science Bioinformatics (Computer Science specialisation) from the University of Melbourne. Priyanka’s research has included various informatics projects in the fields of infection and immunity research and cancer research.