Associate Professor Odilia Wijburg
(03) 8344 9919 | [email protected]
- Head of Teaching and Learning
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare Associated Infections, Host Pathogens Interactions , Enteric infections, Immunology, Viral Infectious Diseases, Emerging Infections, Influenza
- Discovery Research, Education & Professional Development
- Department of Microbiology and Immunology (DMI)
Dr Odilia Wijburg is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology with a graduate certificate in university teaching. Odilia is an immunologist with a strong international and national record in research in polymicrobial respiratory infections. In 2012, Odilia joined the academic teaching staff as a subject coordinator and lecturer. She contributes to teaching immunonology and microbiology to second and third year students completing Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Biomedicine degrees. Odilia also coordinates and delivers lectures and practical classes in infection and immunity to Doctor of Medicine students in the first year of their postgraduate degree.