Dr Martin Elhay
(03) 9035 4509 | [email protected]
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Immunology, Viral Infectious Diseases, Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare Associated Infections, Host Pathogens Interactions
- Discovery Research, Education & Professional Development, Genomics, Epidemiology, Indigenous Health, Public Health
- Department of Microbiology and Immunology (DMI) , Doherty Directorate
I have 7 years’ postdoctoral experience as an academic in human and animal health research (University of Melbourne, Faculty of Veterinary Science, Statens Serum Institute, Denmark) followed by over 15 years’ experience in industry (CSL Ltd, Pfizer Inc.). I have a track record of global and regional product and technology team leadership, new product development and commercializing pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
I provide business development services to The University of Melbourne, specifically to the Faculty of Medicine Dentistry and Health Sciences and the Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Science. I am well networked in the local and extended biotechnology, medical and veterinary industry. I have a strong interest in building the University’s capacity and skills in applied research and translation.