Associate Professor Justin Denholm
(03) 9342 9428 | [email protected]
- Medical Director of the Victorian Tuberculosis Program
- Translational and Clinical Research, Education & Professional Development, Epidemiology, Genomics, Global Health, Public Health
- Department of Microbiology and Immunology (DMI) , Victorian Infectious Diseases Service (VIDS)
- Lab Group(s):
- Victorian Tuberculosis Program Group
Associate Professor Justin Denholm is the Medical Director of the Victorian Tuberculosis Program. Justin is an infectious diseases physician and ethicist, and is actively involved in clinical and public health tuberculosis research and supervision. He is a Senior Staff Specialist at the Victorian Infectious Diseases Service at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, and Principal Research Fellow in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at the University of Melbourne. He is also the current Chair of the Australasian Tuberculosis Forum, and co-Chair of the Ethics Advisory Group of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease.