Dr Jenny Anderson
(03) 8344 3563 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Manager - Computational Science Initiative
- Immunology, Viral Infectious Diseases, Host Pathogens Interactions , HIV
- Discovery Research, Genomics, Public Health, Translational and Clinical Research
- Department of Microbiology and Immunology (DMI) , Doherty Directorate, The University of Melbourne
Dr Jenny Anderson is Project Manager for the Doherty Institute’s new Computational Sciences Initiative (CSI). Jenny is an experienced laboratory scientist with a PhD from the University of Melbourne, and 20 years postdoctoral and research management roles spanning Northwestern University, Burnet Institute, Monash University, Doherty Institute, and Walter and Eliza Hall Institute. Jenny has extensive HIV research experience spanning viral drug resistance, gene expression, early replication events, host restriction factors, and HIV latency in T cells. Jenny brings extensive research management expertise to establishing the CSI and will link Doherty's diverse researchers to computer scientists to maximise discoveries from the Institute’s unique, large data sets.