Dr Irani Thevarajan
(03) 9342 9408 | [email protected]
- Infectious Disease Physician
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare Associated Infections, Dengue
- Global Health, Public Health
- Victorian Infectious Diseases Service (VIDS)
Dr Irani Thevarajan is an infectious disease physician and is active as a Senior Staff Specialist at the Victorian Infectious Diseases Service and as an Honorary Fellow at the Nossal Institute for Global Health. Irani is involved in multiple research activities in the areas of dengue, travel medicine and Antimicrobial Stewardship.