Dr Annette Fox
(03) 9344 3437 | email@example.com
- Senior Research Scientist
- Immunology, Viral Infectious Diseases, Influenza
- Global Health, Public Health
- WHO Collaborating Centre for Reference and Research on Influenza
Dr Annette Fox trained in immunology and public health, and has extensive experience in virology, serology and molecular biology. Annette studied for her PhD on mucosal γδ T cells at The University of Melbourne. She initiated novel research on innate immunity and transplantation during her post-doctoral position at The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute. From 2001-2005, she led studies on tuberculosis immunity in The Gambia for the UK Medical Research Council. In 2006, Annette joined the Oxford University Clinical Research Unit (OUCRU) in Hanoi, Vietnam, where she developed a program of research on influenza and dengue immunity, pathogenesis and transmission. Annette joined the Department of Microbiology and Immunology in November, 2013.