Dr Alan Street
(03) 9342 9402 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Director of the Victorian Infectious Diseases Service
- Tuberculosis, Viral Infectious Diseases, Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare Associated Infections, HIV
- Public Health, Translational and Clinical Research
- Victorian Infectious Diseases Service (VIDS)
Dr Alan Street is Deputy Director of the Victorian Infectious Diseases Service. He graduated from the University of Melbourne and is a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians. He undertook training in infectious diseases at Fairfield Infectious Diseases Hospital and at Duke University Medical Centre, North Carolina, USA. His main areas of interest in clinical infectious diseases are HIV, tuberculosis and optimisation of antibiotic use. He is head of the Royal Melbourne Hospital HIV Service and Senior Physician in the Tuberculosis Clinic.