(04) 68 314 048 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Manager for the International Coalition to Eliminate HBV (ICE-HBV)
- Malaria, Tuberculosis, Viral Infectious Diseases, Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare Associated Infections, Hepatitis , HIV
- Education & Professional Development, Epidemiology, Global Health, Indigenous Health, Public Health, Translational and Clinical Research
- Doherty Directorate, Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory (VIDRL)
- Lab Group(s):
- Revill Group
Capucine Penicaud is Programe Manager for the International Coalition to Eliminate HBV (ICE-HBV). She leads the secretariat of the Coalition based at the Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity in Melbourne, Australia. Her portfolio also includes managing the Doherty Institute’s research Themes and Cross-cutting Disciplines’ programme. She has over ten years of experience in international development and global health, both in non-profit (International AIDS Society) and government organisations (French Foreign Affairs Ministry). Her work focuses on the design of international strategic research initiatives such as the IAS’ Towards an HIV Cure programme and ICE-HBV.