(03) 9342 9474 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinical Nurse Consultant
- Tuberculosis, Viral Infectious Diseases, Antimicrobial Resistance, Bacterial and Parasitic Infections, Hepatitis , HIV
- Education & Professional Development, Global Health, Public Health
- Victorian Infectious Diseases Service (VIDS)
- Lab Group(s):
- Victorian Tuberculosis Program Group
Ann-Marie Baker is a Clinical Nurse Consultant with the Victorian Tuberculosis Program. She developed an interest in infectious diseases and public health response and commenced employment as Nurse Counsellor and Educator with the Melbourne Sexual Health Centre (MSHC) in 1987. She has worked with the Victorian Tuberculosis Program since 1994, with several periods in management within state government health and education departments. Ann-Marie has participated in sexually transmissible infections and tuberculosis research and publications, and is interested in operational research and its contribution to best practice.