08 May 2023
Organoids Are Us 2023
20 Jun 2023
8.00am - 6.00pm
University of Queensland
Now in its fifth year, the symposium will be held in Brisbane on Tuesday, 20 June 2023. This hybrid event can be attended in-person at the University of Queensland’s St Lucia Campus or viewed online.
Organoids Are Us symposia incorporate both basic and clinical/diagnostic research and are a significant national and international forum for exchange of new data and a “progress report” on the application of organoid-based technologies. Keynote and Symposium sessions, including ECR short talks, make up the program. The attendees are from all career levels, from international and national universities, institutes and hospitals.
Registration is $80 AUD full price and $40 AUD for students and includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea for in-person attendees until we reach capacity.
Registrations close for in-person attendees at 12.00pm (AEST) Tuesday, 6 June and for online attendees at 5.00pm (AEST) Monday, 19 June.
Tony Burgess Orator 2022
- Professor Owen Sansom, Beatson Institute, Glasgow, Scotland
- Professor Hans Clevers, Roche, Basel, Switzerland
- Professor Silvia Velasco, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, Melbourne, Australia
- Professor Nick Barker, Singapore
- Professor Ram DasGupta, Singapore
- Professor Yi Arial Zeng, China
- Dr Ahmad Nabhan, Genentech, San Francisco, CA, USA
For consideration for oral presentation, please send 250 word abstracts with screenshot of registration to email@example.com by Monday, 22 May.