01 Jun 2021
Organoids Are Us 2021
01 Jun 2021
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute
This hybrid symposium includes talks by researchers using organoid technology to advance our understanding of stem cells, cancer and infectious disease.
Please note: Due to current Victorian Government COVID-19 restrictions this symposium has transitioned to an online event. All event links will be sent to attendees on Monday 31 May.
- Prof Hans Clevers - Hubrecht Institute for Developmental Biology and Stem Cell Research, Utrecht, Netherlands
- Prof Subbarao – WHO Collaborating Centre for Reference and Research on Influenza, The Peter Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity, Melbourne, Australia.
Invited speakers include
- A/Prof Leonardo D’Aiuto, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Dr Holly Barker, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
- Prof Nick Barker, Institute of Medical Biology, Singapore
- A/Prof Sue Crawford, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Dr Ramanuj DasGupta, Genome Institute of Singapore, Singapore
- Dr Tokameh Mahmoudi, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- A/Prof Sashi Ramani, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- A/Prof Kaylene Simpson, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, VIC, Australia
- Prof Elizabeth Vincan, Doherty Institute, VIC, Australia
- Dr Robert Vries, Hubrecht Organoid Technology, Utrecht, Netherlands
- Dr Shafagh Waters, University of NSW, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Registrations close 5pm Monday 31 May 2021.
Symposium convener: Professor Elizabeth Vincan