11 Apr 2019
BioCurate – turning discoveries into therapies
11 Apr 2019
12.00 - 1.00pm
At this seminar, you will have the opportunity to question a panel about how BioCurate really works.
BioCurate was created as a result of an unprecedented partnership between the University of Melbourne and Monash University. It is an independent, not-for-profit company charged with generating impact from the outstanding research that is underway at the two Universities.
To that end, the company has initially assembled a team with extensive international experience in therapeutics and in the commercial and philanthropic arenas. BioCurate works directly with the research teams to generate a data-set that will be attractive to biopharma, philanthropic groups, or is suitable for filing with the FDA.
The purpose of this presentation is to explore how BioCurate can work most effectively with scientists at the Doherty Institute. Glenn Begley, CEO of BioCurate will give a brief presentation and will then join a panel to answer questions.
- Glenn Begley (CEO, BioCurate)
- Linda Peterson (COO, BioCurate)
- Catherine Drinkwater (Senior Project Leader, BioCurate)
- Lorna Mitchell (Senior Project Leader, BioCurate)
- Paul Field (Business Advisor, BioCurate)
- Martin Elhay (Senior Business Development Manager, UoM)